CONSUMER RIGHTS- WITHDRAW- CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, Order amount less than 100 USD shipping cost will be paid by the buyer, more than 100 USD shipping cost will be paid by the sellers.
3. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
4. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
5. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
6. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product is terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
7. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
8. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
9. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; crushed, broken, torn package, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
10. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is informed via the following contact information.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
COMPANY: Onur Şimşek
NAME / TITLE: Onur Şimşek
ADDRESS: Gümüştepe Mah. Sultan Sk. No:27 Nilüfer/Bursa
PHONE: +90 531 859 5259
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
12 Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
13. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
14.The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it.
15. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
16.SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
17. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or the return becomes impossible due to a reason arising from the BUYER's fault, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal.
18. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is decreased due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED TO WITHDRAWAL
19. Goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, disposable products, items that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire, or products that are not suitable for health and hygiene if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the consent of the consumer.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
20. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if the card is in default, it will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action and may request the costs and the attorney's fee from the BUYER. Under all circumstances, if the BUYER goes into default due to its debt, the BUYER will cover SELLER’s damage and loss due to delay in debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
21. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (USD)
BANK NAME: AKBANK / İZMİRYOLU ŞUBESİ
TR40 0004 6011 9688 8000 0241 07
Gümüştepe Mah. Sultan Sk. No:27 Nilüfer/BURSA
22. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.